Fisiculturismo
Seja bem vindo ao fórum do fisioculturismo, para poder ter acesso completo ao fórum e poder postar, terá de se registar.

Registe-se, ajudando desta forma a dar visibilidade a este fórum e se possível apresente-se à comunidade.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Fisiculturismo
Seja bem vindo ao fórum do fisioculturismo, para poder ter acesso completo ao fórum e poder postar, terá de se registar.

Registe-se, ajudando desta forma a dar visibilidade a este fórum e se possível apresente-se à comunidade.

Fisiculturismo
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

alguns apanhados e duvidas

Ir para baixo

alguns apanhados e duvidas Empty alguns apanhados e duvidas

Mensagem  IMURU Seg Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm

testosterone and woman

Never run test without an AI. SERMs are not going to cut it.
reason being what?
Reason being that test aromatizes in women just like it does in men. In pre-menopausal women with functional ovaries and with the body constantly trying to get back into a homeostatic state, you can only imagine what the increase in estrogen is like in a women on test who is not conscious of the fact that test actually does aromatize, contrary to what most of us have been conditioned to believe. Sort of along the same lines as the myth that women do not need to run PCT. If you think about it, logically, and without having to get into the medical aspect of things, if you are supplementing the body with a compound it produces naturally on its own, then the body will cease production of that particular hormone because it sees no need to produce it. That applies to women just as it applies to men. But most people tell women not to worry about PCT because test production in a women is of little to no importance if you are ignorant of the endless benefits that test has on the female endocrine system. Most experienced male users will tell you that they would never inhibit estrogen production from the body because the presence of estrogen actually has a positive impact on physique manipulation, to a certain extent. Controlling excess estrogen that is produces through aromatization is important, however inhibiting estrogen production completely is not advisable. Similarly, women need their natural test just as much as men need their natural estrogen. If you take a look at hormone replacement therapy in women, the future is treating menopause with test rather than an abundance of estrogen and progesterone.

I have worked with many women and through the years have been able to draw some very interesting conclusions in regards to how the female endocrine system reacts to anabolic steroids. The reason I recommend an AI is because an anti E is hardly enough to control the effects that this abundance of estrogen is producing in the body. Now granted many women have been able to get into contest shape running test, and will drop the compound however many week out depending on the length of the ester to drop excess water weight etc, but most women do not know how much harder they have made it on themselves to actually get in shape.

I personally love test. It was always on the top of my list of favorites. My skin is beautiful on test, my hair is thick, curly and healthy, my nails are beautiful, I am very even tempered, always in a good mood, sex drive is great..yada yada yada.....BUT...test has dramatically changed the way my body looks and how I carry my fat. In time, excess test will add inches to your waistline and if you choose to run test in your offseason, you will need to be extremely diet conscious as holding on to fat is far easier, especially if you are not running an AI or SERM, which most competitors do not do in the offseason and save for prep.

However, offseasons are generally the phase to put on size, and a little fat gain is not a bad thing. As you know, its almost impossible to put on muscle without fat. Just be cognizant of the fat to muscle ratio, and if you must run test in the offseason, a SERM is certainly sufficient.

I have studied this in depth and have even gone as far as discussing test usage with doctors who monitor transgender hormonal therapy. Believe it or not, its takes only 80mg of test/week introduced into the female system to change her genetic makeup and hormonal composition to that of the average male. I know women who have used twice that amount thinking they were not causing any internal damage as long as they had the external sides in check. That is the price women pay for ignorance and lack of personal experience.

As much as I love test, I did not realize the dramatic changes in my physique until It was a little too late. With as wide as my back is, my physique does not flow as much as it used to anymore because my waist has gotten wider. I also do not hold my fat the way I used to anymore and have a hard time getting my abs in even though my legs are shredded year round. My abs used to be the first thing to pop up.

I generally would not advise women to run any drugs that aromatize, period. I personally do not run test anymore and quite honestly, the only thing that I miss is the self confidence. It never did anything for my strength and only made it hard to get in shape.
IMURU
IMURU

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo